GFW PRSA Nonprofit SIG (Special Interest Group) Meeting Invitation
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Topic: "Partnership: Who Gets the Credit?"
11:30 a.m. (ending no later than 1 p.m.)
United Way of Tarrant County Board Room
1500 N. Main, Fort Worth (take north elevator to second floor reception area)
Join our informal discussion of the opportunities and pitfalls of collaborating with other organizations for social marketing, fundraising, special events and other purposes.
- What are the rules of the road?
- How do you balance the Return on Investment?
- Come share your success stories and lessons learned.
- Box lunch provided for $6
- RSVP by Noon Monday, October 27, to Monita Butler, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PRSA member and non-members welcome
If you are a communications professional working in the nonprofit sector, or a consultant/freelancer serving this group's outsourcing needs, please consider joining this special interest group. To obtain more information or add your name to the Nonprofit SIG e-mail list, contact Nonprofit SIG chair Nancy O'Malley, email@example.com.
Assistant Vice President
United Way of Tarrant County
1500 N. Main, Ste. 200
P.O. Box 4448, Fort Worth, Texas 76164-0448