Forward

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A message from Andra Bennett House, APR

Hello, fellow PRSA members!

The 2009 Board and chairs are busy making plans and ready to serve you and the Greater Fort Worth Chapter next year.

Would you like to serve on the board with us? I am in need of a dependable PR chair. That’s right! Need a PR person for PRSA. How much better exposure can you get!?

Nutshell Job Description:

1. Send chapter news to newsletter editor, website editors and local print media (about 5 e-mails).

2. Do this once a month.

Skills required:

1. Sending e-mails.

2. Attending a 1-hr. monthly board meeting as often as you can.



My most valuable relationships with PR peers are those I have made in my years on the GFW chapter board. If you’re interested in serving in this position, please contact me.



Andra Bennett, APR

President-Elect / VP Membership Chair

Greater Fort Worth PRSA

abennett@fortworthchamber.com

No comments:

Post a Comment